Share and Share Alike
This is how it works, you're each going to think of 5 interesting questions to ask the other person and the rule is they have to answer. Use your imagination because the questions can be about anything! But there's a catch. You’re also going to be answering every question you ask. And that doesn't mean throwing yourself softballs, use this opportunity to open up and share things that are important to you.
This date is best done in a nice, relaxed setting. Think about somewhere secluded, a place with no distractions where you can be next to each other, look up at the sky, and talk. Maybe lying in a hammock together, putting down a blanket in an empty field, sitting on the couch in front of a fire, going to the beach, or wherever else you feel relaxed and comfortable sharing. Music and a little wine might help you get into the spirit of the date and make it a more entertaining experience!
This should be a low-pressure date, so when it's your turn to answer a question take time to relax for a bit and think of a good answer. Just feel the breeze and enjoy being with your date while you sift through memories for something significant. The questions can be as heavy or light as you like, here are a few ideas:
- When was the first time you kissed someone and what was it like?
- Have you ever had any brushes with death?
- What is the weirdest thing about you or what are your biggest quirks?
- Where would you like to travel and why?
- If you could live in any spot, where would it be and why?
- What is the craziest thing you've done or would like to do?
- What is the most frightened you've ever been and why?
- Do you believe in ghosts and have you ever seen one?
- Do you have any regrets and what is your biggest one?
- What accomplishments are you most proud of?
- Who is your favorite relative and why? (grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin – no parents or siblings)
- What was your favorite pet and why?
- What was your favorite sports moment?
- What's the best concert you've ever seen and why?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
- What is your favorite meal and why?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- What instrument would you like to learn how to play and why?
- What is the dumbest thing you've ever done?
- What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
- Which story do your relatives always tell about you when they get together?
- What is the funniest moment of your life?
- What is your favorite vehicle ever and why? (bike, trike, wagon, car, motorcycle, big wheel, skateboard, scooter)
Copyright © 2009-2012 LivLuv. All Rights Reserved.
TOP DATE IDEAS
TipsGood questions and stories make the date, don't chicken out and ask silly ones.
HAVE A BUTTON!Like our stuff? Feel free to add our button to your blog or site and share us around.