Write a Glowing Note
So what should you create? Here are a few ideas that might be romantic, be sure to add yours in the comments below.
- Paint a big heart on the ceiling with your names in the middle (i.e. John + Mary)
- Write a good night note on the wall beside their bed like "Sweet Dreams! -Natalie"
- Paint little stars and planets on the ceiling so that every night feels like camping!
- A big note on the ceiling such as "Jessica Loves Mike" or "Good Night, I Love You!"
- Two smiling stick figures holding hands with your names next to them.
Ok, that's all I got. Oh yeah, during my searchings I also found out that they have glow-in-the-dark chalk, not just paint. So you could try that too.Sure it'll take a little effort to plan the drawing, buy paint, and get it done when they're not around, but remember that they'll see your note as they drift off to sleep every night. That's pretty romantic. Better make it good.
Copyright © 2009-2012 LivLuv. All Rights Reserved.
TOP ROMANTIC IDEAS
HAVE A BUTTON!Like our stuff? Feel free to add our button to your blog or site and share us around.